We value your feedback, so that’s why this issue we have dedicated this issue to reader demands.
You asked for more typography and photomanipulation and we have delivered.
Our 20 type secrets feature delves into the world of commercial type effects in the industry today and we have three different photomanipulation tutorials for you to choose from, including our final cover image.
– Improve your photos using Curves and the Selective Color tool in CS6
– Combine traditional methods alongside the Brush tool to build a vibrant portrait
Spectraview Reference 271
– We explore the intuitive functionality of this high-end monitor
– Pro Panel: Our contributors share Photoshop secrets
– Portfolio interview: Cinematic illustration with Neil Hanson
– Project focus: Creating a gothic poster
– Studio interview: Hugo & Marie
– Expert automotive retouching
– How I made: Pillars of life
– Underwater effects
– How I made: Imaginarium
– CINEMA 4D and Photoshop
– Paint a landscape
– Fantasy lighting effects
– Create smoke effects
Advanced Photoshop comes with a free resource disc: Advanced creative collection
– Two exclusive video tutorials:
Learn product retouching
– 95 high-res images
– Fonts worth $30
– 10 premium Photoshop brushes
– Mister Retro plug-in
– Project files for the issue’s tutorials
– Exclusive wallpapers for mobile and desktop and more
Grab your copy of Advanced Photoshop issue 107 now from the ImagineShop!