Advanced Photoshop 122 is now on sale!
General, by Anna-lisa Saywell
The latest Advanced Photoshop is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills! Here’s a look at what’s inside…
3D vs Photoshop: could we envision a future where further CG software won’t be needed at all?
Learn to blend and composite images from different sources in our Photoreal Effects tutorial
We look at 20 of the best plug-ins available to help you be more productive
– Pro panel: Our contributors share Photoshop secrets
– Portfolio interview: Making it big
– Project focus: Intricate 3D design
– Studio interview: Carbon
– Workshop: Combine 3D & Photoshop
– How I made: Shiver Me Sneakers
– How I made: The Jungle
– Workshop: Build a fantasy photocomposite
– Workshop: Photoreal effects
– How I made: Laputa
– Reader interview: Creative retouching
– Resource project: Exploring 3D printing
– Review: NEC MultiSync PA272W
– Review: Elemente by Divine Project
– On the disc: Tailor-made creative content
Free with this issue…
Advanced Photoshop also comes with a free resource disc: with it, get exclusive video tuition from Kirk Nelson on how to use the new 3D print tools, premium resources such as HD polygonal backgrounds, Mercenary font, and more
Advanced Photoshop 122 is on sale now at www.imagineshop.co.uk and www.greatdigitalmags.com for digital devices.