Adobe have announced a new version of Adobe Photoshop Touch now available.
Adobe Photoshop Touch has been optimised for iPhone, iPod touch, and Android smart phones.
This Adobe application brings core features of Photoshop desktop software to mobile devices and offers similar intuitive, touch-based gestures and features.
So what new options are included? Here’s a list:
· Enhance images using popular Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools and colour adjustments
· Apply effects and add graphical text for endless creative possibilities
· Edit images as large as 12 megapixels with layers
· Combine images together quickly using the Scribble Selection feature
· Easily refine your selection with the Refine Edge tool
· Automatically sync images to Adobe Creative Cloud with free 2GB of storage
Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone is immediately available in the Apple App Store and Google Play for £2.99. For iOS devices, the app requires iOS 5, iPhone 4S and iPod touch 5th generation; Android phones must run Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.