Discover creative photomanipulation techniques, top tips from industry professionals and much more.
The new Advanced Photoshop magazine 110 is now available!
In this issue, discover creative photomanipulation techniques using masking, adjustment and Warp tools.
Elsewhere, we delve into the importance of lighting and colour via our features, with top tips from industry professionals on creating digital album artwork and illustration secrets.
Adobe reveals Photoshop CC
– The lowdown on the new features and Creative Cloud integration
Industry cover art
– Take an in-depth look at the production of digital album covers
– Pro Panel: Our contributors share Photoshop secrets
– Portfolio interview: The pursuit of light and colour with Marta Nael
– Project focus: Stunning mosaics in CS6
– Studio interview: DKNG studios
– Digital album artwork
– Abstract graphics
– Atmospheric landscapes
– Create stylish vintage type
– How I made: Shine by Kris Shields
– Action-packed composites
– Reader interview: Engaging photo illustration
– Resource project: Produce paint splash stock
– Review feature: RAW war
– Review: Wacom Cintiq 13HD
15 illustration tips & tricks
– Professionals give their top tips on creating packaging and high-profile advertisements
Character concepts in CS6
– Work with perspective, lighting and contrast using digital painting techniques
– Exclusive video tutorial: Master paint splash effects
– 1,050 Photoshop brushes
– 200 premium textures
– Font worth $30
– 20 high-res images
– Project files for the issue’s tutorials
– Exclusive wallpapers for mobile, desktop and more