Here’s what you can expect from the Adobe Max event!
The Adobe Max Creative Conference takes place between the 4th and 8th of May, 2013, at the Los Angeles Convention Centre and Nokia Theatre.
Here’s what you can expect from this event!
Luminary sessions expose attendees to new ways of thinking and some of most innovative, boundary-pushing, experimental work out there.
Highlighted luminary sessions include:
· Jessica Walsh (design): The Importance of Play in Innovation
· Greg Gorman (photography): Celebrity Portraiture: Behind the Scenes with Greg Gorman
· Jeffrey Zeldman (Web): Ten Commandments of Modern Web Design
· karlssonwilker (design): Creativity, Technology, and karlssonwilker
· Jacob Rosenberg (video): Dust to Lightening: The Unique Storytelling of Bandito Brothers
· Scott Belsky (Web): Behance: Connecting the Creative World
Industry leaders and Adobe experts host more than 300 breakout training sessions and labs at this years event, providing attendees with the opportunity to gain the knowledge needed to stay competitive and the inspiration to create their best work via five MAX tracks:
· Design & Creativity – Unlimited inspiration in just a few days, with hands-on labs covering digital imaging, typography, colour theory, and illustration, interaction design, digital publishing, and designing for Web and mobile.
· Web Experiences – Whether just getting started or already creating complex animations or Web experiences, these hands-on labs, quick tips and advice from expert panels cover everything attendees need to know about creating for today’s Web browsers.
· Video – It’s a competitive world out there and video pros need tools that won’t get in the way of their creativity. Led by creative leaders in the industry, sessions will show attendees how to work smarter and faster to bring high quality productions to any screen.
· Digital Publishing – Be among the first to see how mobile applications built with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite can help connect customers and readers, build brand and grow businesses.
· Gaming – Whether creating casual or social games, from indie to AAA, sessions in the Gaming track will expose attendees to the most talked about game experiences being created today.
What are you waiting for? Click here and sign up to attend today!